DECEMBER 11, 2008 — Hilton McLean Tysons Corner - McLean, VA
Post Election Special:
2009 will be a year of “Change”
“Up Close with the GSA”
in the Northern Virginia market
Public Buildings Service
General Services Administration
Get a head start on the new year
at RealShare NORTHERN VIRGINIA
For more information and to register, go to: www.realshareconferences.com/NOVA
AGENDA COVERAGE WILL INCLUDE:
• Town Hall Meeting: The State of the Northern Virginia Market Heading into 2009
• Capital Markets: Who and What will Fill the Void for Debt Financing, and What Will Real Estate
Capital Markets Look Like in 2009?
• Will the Impact of the Financial Crisis and Recession be Negative, Positive, or Both, for the
Northern Virginia Multi Family Market in 2009?
• What’s the Outlook for Leasing, Investment & Development in a Recessionary, PostElection Northern Virginia Office Market?
IT’S NEVER BEEN MORE IMPORTANT TO BE INFORMED
• Greenberg Traurig LLP
• Imperial Capital Bank
• Monday Properties
• Opus East
• Vornado/Charles E. Smith
• Corporate Office Properties Trust