UNDER PRESSURE: Lender Compliance
in the New Regulatory Landscape
Assessing risk is vital for CRE and lender communities,
and with new policies in place, it is more important than
ever to manage environmental and construction risks.
Gain critical insight on how to tackle risk and satisfy
regulators when our panelists present:
• An overview of risks in lending
• Tips for creating/updating risk management policies
• New vendor management requirements
With an expert panel of lenders and risk managers, do your
due diligence by watching this hour-long free webinar.
ARE YOU AT RISK
GlobeSt.com and Partner Engineering and
Science, Inc. present the latest findings on
lender compliance and risk management.
VIEW ON DEMAND
BUILDING MOMENTUM: Construction
and Risk in a Post-Recession Era
In a recent survey, 200 CRE developers and lenders
assessed the current and near-term business environment
and evaluated policies and procedures for construction risk
management, focusing on the impacts on projects or loans.
The results provide:
• The 12-month outlook for construction and business risk
• The primary drivers of construction risk management
• Contributing factors in failed projects or project loans
over the last five years.
The complimentary whitepaper outlines the